Our pioneering Nexus HeightMaster Safety Helmet combines advanced industrial safety standards with modern recreational styling – including a replaceable 4-point adjustable EN 12492 Chinstrap for working at height and a HeightMaster Liner for improved impact and penetration protection.
- Nexus Liner provides extra shock and penetration protection according to EN 12492
- Colour coded chinstrap with EN 12492 standard printed for easy identification, easily replaceable for improved hygiene
- Chinstrap side adjusters for improved wearer fit and comfort
- Premium Dry-Tech sweatband as standard for maximum comfort
- White [W]
- Blue [B]
- Light Blue [LB]
- Red [R]
- Yellow [Y]
- Orange [O]
- Green [G]
- Black [K]
- Grey [E]
- Hi-vis Yellow [HVY]
- Hi-vis orange [HVO]
ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2014 Type 1 Class C, LT.
Conforms to the performance requirements of EN 50365.
Tested to the performance requirements of AS/NZS 1801:1997
Conforms to EN 397 in respect of shock absorption, penetration, LD and -40°C.
Material: Shell: Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS)
Peak Type: Micro Peak (20mm)
Internal Features: 6 point sewn durable and hardwearing Terylene webbing cradle, complete with Dry-Tech Sweatband
Product Codes: S16E*FMR Wheel Ratchet Vented
Accessories (sold separately): S30*NHIRS (Nexus High Intensity Stickers - not fitted as standard)
* Insert colour of stickers (i.e. S for Silver)
S30NL (Nexus Liner)
S30LY (EN 397 Chinstrap)
S589 (Clear Moulded Spectacles)
S589SE (Smoke Grey Moulded Spectacles)