You need to look after your safety helmet as this safety helmet protects you!
- Wear and Care Checklist Check for deep scuffs or scratches.
- Check the chinstrap is in good condition.
- Do not put any unchecked stickers or pen on the safety helmet.
- Check your helmet is CE marked.
- Check your date of manufacturer (Centurion 5+5).
- Do not wear any unlicensed headwear underneath your helmet.
- Do not throw your safety helmet around.
- When not being used place in a helmet bag or store somewhere safe.
For more information check out our Wear and Care Guide.