Date: January 2023
Line Manager: Director of Sales & Marketing
Department: Customer Experience
3 x Customer Experience Representatives & 1 x Logo & Customisation Rep
Main purpose of role:
- Lead a step change in our customer service mindset and processes for the business. Work with departments across the business to ensure timeliness of information in order to provide first class customer service
- Lead customer service teams, D365 improvement processes and customer management projects across our expanding business.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Line management and leadership of a team, including setting annual objectives and priorities on a weekly, monthly basis.
- Support where necessary with inputting customer orders during high demand periods, Driving the order automation agenda through Web Portal and EDI implementation through our D365 ERP CE system
- To Lead customer optimisation projects across the customer service team E.g., Returns Process, Complaints and Web Portal / EDI implementation.
- Development and tracking of key reports, metrics and process improvements across the function.
- Work closely with the rest of the business, including Production, Warehouse, Marketing teams and other support functions to ensure efficient communication.
- Embed and optimise the use of the Microsoft D365 system within the customer service to maximise customer engagement, reporting and service.
- Work closely with Marketing team to ensure all price lists are correct and set up in the system correctly
- Act as a proactive and efficient account manager for our direct customers as well as providing necessary support to the Sales team
Note – this job description is a general guide to the above role and is not indicative of all the activities and functions of the job holder which vary from time to time according to the needs of the business and as instructed by the Director of Sales & Marketing.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous experience in a senior Customer Service role
- Knowledge of CRM or D365 highly desirable
- Excellent IT, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with the Microsoft package, including Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
- Experience of managing a high performing team
- Confident with change management
- Be self-motivated and confident when taking responsibility for all areas of work
- Sound decision making and problem-solving skills
- Have the desire to drive forward improvements
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees, management, and diverse audiences, including suppliers and internal/external customers
- Innovative and continuously thinks of new ways to improves processes