This role will work closely with the Head on National Field Sales and fellow Regional Sales Managers to support and manage Centurion’s Distribution Partners and End User companies within the designated Southern region of UK with alignment to Centurion’s budgeted sales growth and business objectives.
The role holder will need to be able to build good, strong working relationships with internal and external partners whilst understanding their needs and be able to communicate in a structured and professional way face to face and through other means.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities:
- Act as the lead contact between Centurion and its existing and potential market within the budget region.
- Understand Distributor & End-user requirements and present Centurion’s products appropriately to ensure ongoing profitable sales are achieved.
- Negotiate terms of agreement within Centurion’s set boundaries and work to close sales profitably.
- Work with Centurion’s distributors on joint End User calls for all existing and new business opportunities.
- Actively seek out opportunities for new End Users to convert to Centurion and bring leads to Distributors.
- Gather market & customer information for future product development and industry know-how.
- Develop and support the creation of proposal documents, which will form part of formal bidding processes or tenders as dictated by distributor partners
- Report on the Budget Region’s sales results & submit future forecasts monthly.
- Prepare the annual budget plan for the Budget Region to include forecasts by account and product group, assessing all opportunities and risks and ensuring all rebates, marketing & hospitality requirements known.
Work closely with the Sales team and other cross-functional Centurion teams to:
- Achieve sales and profit targets and manage the financial forecasting for the Budget Region.
- Develop selected key account partners in line with the sales distribution strategy.
- Be an active part of the UK and Global Sales Team and support strategy development and team communication, sharing knowledge and opportunities wherever possible.
- Drive key projects to help improve our resource and cost efficiency and overall customer service.
- Success with managing regional key accounts
- Strong understanding of sales, pricing and gross margin
- Strong computer literacy in all Microsoft Office applications and use of Skype or equivalent
- Excellent communication & attention to detail
- Ambition to progress within a changing and dynamic commercial organisation
- Working experience in PPE and premium branded product companies would be beneficial
- Experience in Business Intelligence & CRM systems in B2B environments beneficial
If you wish to be considered for this role, please apply in writing along with your CV to Stacey Wightman – Head of People Experience outlining why you feel you would be suitable for the position and detailing your relevant skills and experience.Apply now