This role work closely with the Regional Sales Manager to support and manage Centurion’s Distribution Partners and End User companies within the designated Benelux region with alignment to Centurion’s budgeted sales growth and business objectives.
The ideal candidate will be able to build good & strong working relationships, understand the needs of our Distributors & End-users, research the market and related products, present the product or services favourably and in a structured professional way face-to-face and through other communication means. Drive for profitable sales growth, high levels of customer education and optimal customer service within the dedicated budget region.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities:
- Act as the lead contact between Centurion and its existing and potential market within the budget region.
- Understand Distributor & End-user requirements and present Centurion’s products appropriately to ensure ongoing profitable sales are achieved.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing distributors in person and via telephone and email.
- Negotiate terms of agreement within Centurion’s set boundaries and work to close sales profitably.
- Challenge customer objections with a view to customer purchase using Centurion’s resources to support.
- Work with Centurion’s distributors on join End User calls to defend existing business and support new business opportunities.
- Actively seek out opportunities for new End Users to convert to Centurion and bring leads to Distributors.
- Gather market & customer information for future product development and industry know-how.
- Develop and support the creation of proposal documents, which will form part of formal bidding processes or tenders as dictated by distributor partners. Ensure all opportunities are recorded, monitored and tracked.
- Report on the Budget Region’s sales results & submit future forecasts monthly.
- Prepare the annual budget plan for the Budget Region to include forecasts by account and product group, assessing all opportunities and risks and ensuring all rebates, marketing & hospitality requirements known.
- Address any potential problems and suggest prompt solutions e.g. payment follow-ups, delivery topics, quality issues, pricing, etc.
Work closely with the Sales team and other cross-functional Centurion teams to:
- Achieve sales and profit targets and manage the financial forecasting for the Budget Region.
- Develop selected key account partners in line with the sales distribution strategy.
- Be an active part of the European and Global Sales Team and support strategy development and team communication, sharing knowledge and opportunities wherever possible.
- Drive key projects to help improve our resource and cost efficiency and overall customer service
- Experience in Business Intelligence & CRM systems in B2B environments a plus
- Working experience in in PPE and premium branded product companies’ a plus
- Cross cultural experience and languages a plus
- Mandatory language(s) English, Dutch/ Flemish & French language a plus
- Project management skills / qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years of international commercial management experience
- Previous experience and success in key account / sales management
- Strong understanding of sales, pricing and gross margin
- Strong computer literacy in all Microsoft Office applications and database applications
- Excellent communication & attention to detail
- Ambition to progress within a changing and dynamic commercial organisation
If you wish to be considered for this role please apply in writing along with your CV to Stacey Wightman – Head of People Experience outlining why you feel you would be suitable for the position and detailing your relevant skills and experience.Apply now