This role will work closely with the Sales Director to carry out, guide and steer the Regional Sales team to provide the necessary support and management of Centurion’s Distribution Partners and End User companies within the designated UK & Ireland Budget Region with alignment to Centurion’s budgeted sales growth and business objectives. Build good & strong working relationships, understand the needs of our Distributors & End-users, research the market and related products, present the product or services favourably and in a structured professional way face-to-face and through other communication means. Drive for profitable sales growth, high levels of customer education and optimal customer service within the dedicated budget region.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities:
- Mentor and coach the Regional Sales team to ensure ongoing personal development and fulfilment of business objectives. Shadow-calls to be carried out where required to build benchmark customer service.
- Deliver and Execute Distribution and End User Focus strategies as agreed with the Sales Director/CEO.
- Act as the lead senior contact between Centurion and its existing and potential market within budget region.
- Understand Distributor & End-user requirements and present Centurion’s products appropriately to ensure ongoing profitable sales are achieved.
- Negotiate terms of agreement within Centurion’s set boundaries and work to close sales profitably.
- Challenge customer objections with a view to customer purchase using Centurion’s resources to support.
- Actively seek out opportunities for new End Users to convert to Centurion and bring leads to Distributors.
- Gather the team’s market & customer information for future product development and industry know-how.
- Report on the consolidated Budget Region’s sales results & submit future forecasts monthly.
- Prepare the annual budget plan for the Budget Region to include forecasts by account and product group, assessing all opportunities and risks and ensuring all rebates, marketing & hospitality requirements known.
- Close collaboration required with National Account Manager to ensure agreed centralised national accounts branch and region strategies are executed successfully and ensuring minimised conflict with decentralised key accounts.
- Success with managing national key accounts required.
- Experience in Business Intelligence & CRM systems in B2B environments required
- Strong understanding of sales, pricing and gross margin
- Strong computer literacy in all Microsoft Office applications and use of Skype or equivalent
- Excellent communication & attention to detail
- Ambition to ensure team progress within a changing and dynamic organisation
If you wish to be considered for this role please apply in writing along with your CV to Stacey Wightman – Head of People Experience outlining why you feel you would be suitable for the position and detailing your relevant skills and experience.
Closing date 15th December 2017.Apply now