Our pioneering helmet combines advanced industrial safety standards with modern recreational styling – including our Micro Peak for optimum visibility and Dry-Tech sweatband for all-day comfort.
- Modularity as standard. Simply by adding accessories, you can have one helmet style on site, with accessories to comply to different tasks.
- High performance ABS material and creative design enables -40°C low temperature performance, lateral deformation and optimal strength to weight ratio allows for a strong, protective helmet.
- Optimised “Micro” peak providing maximum upward visibility.
- Fully removable and adjustable EN 397 or EN 12492 4 point harness accessories available for increased wearer comfort and hygiene.
- Premium Dry-Tech sweatband as standard for maximum comfort
- White [W]
- Blue [B]
- Light Blue [LB]
- Red [R]
- Yellow [Y]
- Orange [O]
- Green [G]
- Black [K]
- Grey [E]
- Hi-vis Yellow [HVY]
- Hi-vis orange [HVO]
Slip & Wheel
Non-vented & Vented
EN 397: 1000V a.c - unvented shell only, LD, MM, -40°C,
ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2014 Type 1 Class C (Class E - unvented shell only), LT, -40°C
CSA/CAN Z94.1-05 Type 1 Class C (Conductive 0V a.c.) Vented Ratchet version only
CSA/CAN Z94.1-05 Type 1 Class E (20,000V a.c.) Non Vented Ratchet version only
Tested to the performance requirements of AS/NZS 1801:1997.
Weight: 367g (Slip)
Material: Shell: Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS)
Peak Type: Micro Peak - 20mm
Internal Features: 6 point sewn durable and hardwearing Terylene webbing Cradle, complete with Dry-Tech Sweatband
Product Codes: S16E*A (Non-Vented)
S16E*R (Non-Vented Ratchet)
S16E*RF (Vented Ratchet)
S16EHV** (High Visibility)
* Insert colour of helmet (i.e. W for White)
Accessories (sold separately): S30*NHIRS (Nexus High Intensity Stickers - not fitted as standard)
* Insert colour of stickers (i.e. S for Silver)
S30NL (Nexus Liner)
S30LY (EN 397 Harness)
S589 (Clear Moulded Spectacles)
S589SE (Smoke Grey Moulded Spectacles)