Within the Marketing team, reporting to the Marketing Director, Product and Technical training is a key area of development which will fully support the refocus on greater support and interaction with customers. This role will align with the sales team to provide valuable customer interaction, and position us as the thought leaders in above-the-neck protection. This role is a new and pivotal role for the company and one that we feel will be very valuable to start customer orientated marketing activity for us
Work closely with Product Management, Technical, Sales, and Marketing Communications to:
- (In conjunction with the Product Management team), develop and translate key training modules which meets the needs of our internal stakeholders and customers in terms of content and quality.
- Together with the Product Management Team, support the new product development process with data and project management of the internal and external training roll-out.
- Work with the Product Management and Marketing Communication teams to support our Sales and Customer Services teams with technical questions and help improve customer interaction
- In Conjunction with the Commercial Analyst, own the upkeep of related CRM data to ensure support of account planning and value
- Ownership, in conjunction with Sales teams and Marketing Director, of the training calendar with Key regional distributors, ensuring that their needs are met whilst leaving flexibility so that we can react to short notice requests for training wherever possible.
- Provide resource and project management for localised sales support events wherever possible.
- Assist the wider Marketing team to plan and implement brand support events in selected countries
- Lead the development of key training metrics and strategy integration of this new to the company role
- Ownership of the “Clarity Counts University” and show room in Thetford, delivering product and regulatory training, maintaining the diary and scheduling events
Key Skills Required:
- Experience in leading / participating in training / seminars – making the complex simple
- IT literacy
- Broader business acumen
- Strong commercial understanding
- Very strong project management skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Fluency in English and Ideally a second European language (German and French preferred)
If you wish to be considered for this role please apply below along with your CV and covering letter to Stacey Wightman – HR Officer outlining why you feel you would be suitable for the position and detailing your relevant skills and experience.Apply now