This role will facilitate the smooth running of the planning and purchasing functions. The role will require a keen understanding and working knowledge of ERP systems and a familiarity of Bills of Materials (BoMs), production routes etc.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working with large volumes of data and experience in Microsoft Office 365 with a focus in Excel and Access.
We are keen to find someone that can multitask, has good attention to detail, is flexible and is keen to learn more whilst contributing positively to supply chain functions.
Main purpose of the role:
To support the Supply Chain functions and facilitate the smooth running of the Planning and Purchasing area.
Key accountability and responsibilities:
- Execute and action MRP / MPS reports for planning and purchasing requirements
- Produce production schedules for all work centers
- Produce daily reports for highlighting and customer service issue
- Maintain stock data files in ERP system
- Maintain supplier information on shared server
If you wish to be considered for this role please apply in writing along with your CV and covering letter to Stacey Wightman – HR Officer outlining why you feel you would be suitable for the position and detailing your relevant skills and experience.Apply now